Best B2B eCommerce Platforms
Tekglide’s development team works in all of the best B2B eCommerce platforms in the market, like Magento 2, Shopify Plus, and WordPress. Every business has a different business model and process. We have platform expertise and vast experience in building a B2B eCommerce website for your business. If you aren’t sure which platform will be the right fit for your business. Our specialists conduct a holistic analysis of your business and can guide you toward the best digital eCommerce platform for your business.
Contact us today for a free consultation to discuss your business requirements, and we can recommend to you the best eCommerce platform that fits your needs.
Core features of B2B eCommerce platform
B2B purchasing involves bulk orders, many stakeholders, and B2B payment choices. B2B eCommerce platforms should include features that address specific issues related to B2B eCommerce.
Custom Price Options
Integration of AI technology to show multiple price options according to the catalog the customer is viewing. You have the option to provide your B2B customers with custom pricing in your B2B ecommerce website. It helps in customer retention and higher chances of a successful sale.
There are customized catalogs according to the client. Each customer has different requirements, and this feature lets you be in control of what you sell and to whom. B2B catalogs may also be integrated centrally into your warehouses.
Display of Products
Our B2B website designers deliver an ideal customer experience through customized navigational layouts and product catalog management. Our aim is to display your products using the current best methods.
Account Management System
You can let your B2B customer manage their accounts with various account management capabilities on your B2B eCommerce website. Account management is essential to the customer relationship for the B2B company.
Quotation request is another important feature of a B2B website. For seamless connection with your customers, a quotation module is integrated. As a result, buyers can request a custom quote that makes it convenient for them to understand the price point better.
Recurring Order Availability
You may streamline your business’s operations by enabling customers to create recurring orders. E-commerce recurring orders can go a long way in making the website convenient for your customers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the benefits of selling on a B2B platform?
There are many benefits of selling on a B2B eCommerce platform, such as:
- More customers
- More sales
- Enhanced quality customer experience
- More brand recognition
- More efficient business analysis and procedures.
- Ability to grow and scale your business by reaching a broader market and having more sales channels.
How do I select the right B2B eCommerce solution for my business?
The best B2B eCommerce platform for your business depends on its requirements. It depends on the size and complexity of your company and its operations.
Do you provide customized B2B eCommerce for every business?
Every client/business has different requirements. We at Tekglide take the time to understand your business. Then, we create personalized solutions that are best for your business.
How is B2B e-commerce different from B2C e-commerce?
B2B e-commerce and B2C e-commerce have some similarities, such as the use of an online platform to sell products or services. However, there are also some key differences. B2B e-commerce typically involves larger transaction sizes and longer sales cycles than B2C e-commerce. The former also often include features such as account management for different business customers, bulk ordering, and integration with enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Additionally, the decision-making process for purchasing products in B2B is usually more complex, involves multiple stakeholders and requires more negotiation and customization. In B2C e-commerce, the main focus is on individual customers rather than other businesses.
What are the key considerations for B2B eCommerce website development?
- Security and compliance: B2B eCommerce websites often handle sensitive information and may be subject to industry-specific regulations. Ensuring that your website is secure and compliant with relevant regulations is crucial.
- Scalability: Make sure the platform you choose can handle large amounts of products, inventory, and customers that are to be included in B2B websites.
- Customization: Consider whether your website will require custom features such as account management, bulk ordering, and integration with enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems to meet the specific needs of your business.
- User Experience: B2B eCommerce websites have different user personas and use cases compared to B2C sites. An optimized and intuitive user experience helps the buyer navigate the process of identifying products and making a purchase.
- Payment and Shipping: B2B websites often require more complex payment and shipping options, such as multiple delivery addresses and net terms, that B2C sites do not.
- Integration: Consider whether your B2B eCommerce website has to be integrated with other business systems, such as CRM, ERP, Marketing Automation, Inventory management systems and more, to keep all of the data synced.
Get Ready to Scale Your B2B Business With Consultation
Let Tekglide help you improve your sales and grow. We provide a high-quality & affordable B2B eCommerce website development solution. Book a free consultation to discuss your vision and requirements regarding your B2B web design. We provide quotes according to your requirements.