About Crimson AV
With a deeply-rooted philosophy that AV mounting solutions can be simplified using proper engineering and application of technology, coupled with an economist’s vision for lean manufacturing and tightly controlled financial processes, the CEO, Vlad Gleyzer, has been instrumental in establishing CrimsonAV’s footprint in the US.
3 years back, Crimson AV contacted us through our website for a free website audit. Taking an initial look at their Magento 1.8.x website, we suspected it was badly hit by malware, for which we requested access to review their code. After taking a deeper look, we gave them a clearer picture of the damage, highlighting the areas that were malfunctioning. Sensitive data of the website was also compromised. To deal with this situation, we first cleaned the infection of the website, and then Tekglide’s Magento web developer upgraded their website to the latest Magento 2 version
- DImplemented the Honeypot Bot-Trap on Dealer Signup to prevent spambots from making accounts.
- Added a category slider on HP for a more aesthetic look to increase conversion rate.
- Customization of Mount Finder.
- Made the required changes to Credit Terms.
- Added relevant fields on the Checkout page.
- Verified Mount Compatibility functionality on PDPs.
- Customized Top Header Maintenance Message.
- Custom import.
- Integrated Magedelight FirstData payment gateway for safe and secure online payments.
- Integration of Freshdesk to improvise custom support procedure and experience.
Modern, Responsive, Cohesive Design
Start your project now
Contact Tekglide to hire expert Magento developers at a competitive rate and various services.