In the wake of the pandemic, MWS stores shut down and they had to immediately expand their online operations. They were looking to enhance the overall customer experience and wanted to offer various delivery options. Tekglide’s Magento development team rose to the occasion and worked arduously to uplift their eCommerce operations and provide Magento web development services. Several of the backend functions were improved to streamline their business processes. The overall online system was improvised to make the experience smoother and more straightforward for the customers and the backend teams.
- Twilio integration on the website.
- QuickBooks integration via Webgility to make the bookkeeping process easier.
- Improvised Marketing Automation using Mailchimp for advanced marketing capabilities.
- Added the options of reviews through Yotpo on the website.
- Custom shipping logic based on the shipping destination so that it is easier for the customers as well to track their orders.
- Updated shipping logic based on product attribute and customer group by integrating ShipperHq.
- Integrated customized payment method based on the certain shipping method for a more straightforward experience.
- Also introduced membership-based shopping feature on the website.
- Implemented the OneStepCheckout system on the website.
- Made edits on the product detail page.
- Similarly added customization on product listing page and custom Sorting on PLP.
- Tekglide also did Nextopia/SearchSpring integration on their website.
Modern, Responsive, Cohesive Design
Start your project now
Contact Tekglide to hire the best professionals web developers at a competitive rate and various services.