About Cherry’s Industrials Equipment
Under the leadership of John Costello, Cherry’s Industrial Equipment has been creating custom engineering capabilities and high-quality solutions for productive, safe, and clean manufacturing plants using the best American-made material handling products.
Industry : Manufacturing, Industrial Equipment
Platform : Magento Open Source
Website : B2B – material-handling.com
B2C – cherrysind.com
When Cherry’s Industrial Equipment came to us, they were in dire need of dependable and responsive web development support. John was thinking of relocating to a bigger facility so that they can expand but due to unmanageable e-commerce operations, it was not looking doable. The website was built on Magento 1 and had tons of glitches in the beginning. We had to fix all the issues, redesign the website entirely and integrate it with the ERP so that their e-commerce operations can run smoothly.
- Developed the website B2B and B2C types of functioning.
- Introduced PRO Membership (20% and 40% PRO Members discounts) on the website.
- Implemented Free Samples on Cart Page in 3 attractive ways for improved customer retention.
- Introduced the Regimen Products (adding multiple products with a single click) feature so it is easier for the customers to get their routine products.
- Fully customized Shopping Cart design for Small breakpoints.
- Integrated Custom One-step Checkout experience for enhanced customer experience.
- Introduced the ability to set up Studio appointments through the website.
- Tekglide edited the top header maintenance message.
- Implemented the functionality to block email domains from registering fake accounts on site.
- Integrated manual index management for products and catalog price rule grid.
- Added the feature of product review email.
- Added some customizations on PDP and PLP.
- Improvised the marketing solutions through Mailchimp implementation.
- Integrated Cloudflare for website protection while external apps continue to work.
- Integration of authorize.net payment gateway for secure and safe online payments.
- Implemented WebShopApps Matrix Rates.
- Added the functionality of payment through PayPal.
- Integrated the option of customer reviews using Yotpo reviews.
- Implemented Unirgy Store Locator so the visitors can easily locate the physical stores around them.
- Integrated Lucky Orange – User Journey Tracker + Heatmap Generator to track the visitors’ activity while they are on the website and then device a suitable marketing strategy
Modern, Responsive, Cohesive Design
Start your project now
Contact Tekglide to hire the best professionals web developers at a competitive rate and various services.