About Cherry’s Industrials Equipment
Under the leadership of John Costello, Cherry’s Industrial Equipment has been creating custom engineering capabilities and high-quality solutions for productive, safe, and clean manufacturing plants using the best American-made material handling products.
When Cherry’s Industrial Equipment came to us, they were in dire need of dependable and responsive Magento eCommerce web development support. John was thinking of relocating to a bigger facility so that they can expand but due to unmanageable e-commerce operations, it was not looking doable. The website was built on Magento 1 and had tons of glitches in the beginning. Our dedicated Magento developer had to fix all the issues, redesign the website entirely and integrate it with the ERP so that their e-commerce operations can run smoothly.
- Developed the website B2B and B2C types of functioning.
- Introduced PRO Membership (20% and 40% PRO Members discounts) on the website.
- Implemented Free Samples on Cart Page in 3 attractive ways for improved customer retention.
- Introduced the Regimen Products (adding multiple products with a single click) feature so it is easier for the customers to get their routine products.
- Fully customized Shopping Cart design for Small breakpoints.
- Integrated Custom One-step Checkout experience for enhanced customer experience.
- Introduced the ability to set up Studio appointments through the website.
- Tekglide edited the top header maintenance message.
- Implemented the functionality to block email domains from registering fake accounts on site.
- Integrated manual index management for products and catalog price rule grid.
- Added the feature of product review email.
- Added some customizations on PDP and PLP.
- Improvised the marketing solutions through Mailchimp implementation.
- Integrated Cloudflare for website protection while external apps continue to work.
- Integration of authorize.net payment gateway for secure and safe online payments.
- Implemented WebShopApps Matrix Rates.
- Added the functionality of payment through PayPal.
- Integrated the option of customer reviews using Yotpo reviews.
- Implemented Unirgy Store Locator so the visitors can easily locate the physical stores around them.
- Integrated Lucky Orange – User Journey Tracker + Heatmap Generator to track the visitors’ activity while they are on the website and then device a suitable marketing strategy
Modern, Responsive, Cohesive Design
Start your project now
Contact Tekglide to hire the best professionals web developers at a competitive rate and various services.